Have you ever wondered what to make for your diabetic grandfather, keto aunt or friends otherwise unable to handle sugar? We're sharing our keto friendly, all natural, sugar free brownie recipe with you!
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (or any 1-to-1 sugar substitute) 1 cup / 213 g
Butter or refined coconut oil ½ cup + 2 tbsp (1 ¼ sticks) / 127 g
Cocoa powder ¾ cup / 68 g
Salt ¼ tsp
Vanilla extract 1 tsp / 4 g
Eggs (large) 2
Flour ½ cup / 54 g
Sugar free chocolate chips ½ cup / 84 g
- Preheat oven to 300˚F.
- Combine butter/oil and cocoa powder in a heatproof bowl over a pot with simmering water, ensuring that the simmering water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula until well combined and shiny (like melted chocolate), remove the bowl from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs into the cacao mixture, one at a time, followed by vanilla extract, until well combined (about two minute).
- Sift flour, sweetener, and salt directly into the cacao mixture and fold together using a rubber spatula until ingredients are fully combined, taking care not to mix the batter any longer than needed.
- Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Empty batter into a 8”x8” pan lined with parchment paper, smooth out the surface with rubber spatula, and bake for 24-30 minutes, until a cake tester or paring knife comes out with small crumbs but no batter.
And if you are interested in more sugar-free products, and less hassle, check out all of our yummy flavors!